Xiaomi has announced its latest Redmi 10 smartphone. Well, it was unveiled by accident. The blog post announcing the handset (cache) is now taken down however, guys at XDA Developers managed to cover the story.
Talking about specs of Redmi 10, it has 6.5-inch FHD+ dot-display offering adaptive screen refresh rate of 45Hz/60Hz/90Hz. At the front side inside punch-hole is an 8MP selfie camera.
At the back side, Redmi 10 features quad-cameras consisting of 50MP (main), 8MP (ultra-wide), 2MP (macro) and 2MP (depth) sensors. There is an LED Flash as well.
other specifications of Redmi 10 include octa-core MediaTek Helio G88 SoC with 4GB / 6GB RAM options. Depending on model, it will have 64Gb / 128Gb storage space. It has 5000mAh battery and supports 18W wired and 9W reverse charging. Xiaomi has included a 22.5W charger inside the box.
Redmi 10 specifications
- Dimensions: 161.95 x 75.53 x 8.92 mm
- Weight: 181 grams
- SIM: Dual Nano slots
- Operating System: Android 11 based MIUI 12.5
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (side), AI Face unlock
- Display: 6.5-inch Dot-display with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 90Hz refresh rate (adaptive 45/60/90Hz), Sunlight display with Reading Mode 3.0, multi-touch support
- Chipset: Octa-core MediaTek Helio G88 processor with ARM Mali-G52 MC2 GPU
- RAM with storage:
- 4GB RAM with 64GB / 128GB storage
- 6GB RAM with 128GB storage
- Front camera: 8MP
- Rear cameras: Quad cameras with LED flash
- 50MP main
- 8MP ultra-wide
- 2MP macro with F/2.4 Aperture
- 2MP depth with F/2.4 Aperture
- Battery: 5000mAh with 18W fast charging, 9W reverse charging (22.5W charger in box)
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi hotspot, Dual band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.1, USB Type-C, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, 3.5mm audio jack
The Redmi 10 color options include Carbon Gray, Pebble White and Sea Blue shades.