Xiaomi introduced Redmi Note 5 Pro smartphone In India earlier this year. It came in Black, Blue Gold and Rose Gold colors. Today, company has launched Redmi Note 5 Pro Red Edition in India.
The smartphone packs in same specifications but aesthetically, it has Black finishing at the front and and Red finishing at the back. The sides are also Red.
Redmi Note 5 Pro Specifications
- Dimensions: 158.6 x 75.4 x 8.05 mm / Weight: 181 grams
- Fingerprint sensor (rear)
- Android 7 Nougat OS with MIUI 9
- Hybrid Dual SIM slots
- 5.99-inch 2.5D curved glass display with 2160 x 1080 pixels resolution, 18:9 aspect ratio, 403ppi pixel density, 450 nits brightness, 1500:1 contrast ratio, 83% NTSC color gamut
- (1.8GHz max) octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB storage / 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB storage. Expandable using MicroSD card
- 20MP front camera with LED Selfie-light, Sony IMX376 Sensor, AI Algorithms, Beautify 4.0, 1080p video recording at 30fps
- 12MP (Sony IMX486, 1.25µm, F2.2) + 5MP (Samsung sensor, 1.25µm, F/2.0) dual rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF, 1080p video recording
- 4000 mAh (Typical) / 3900 mAh (Minimum) Battery with 5V/2A charging. offers up to 14 hours of video playback, 7 hours video recording, about 8.5 hours of continuous gaming
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band, Bluetooth V5.0, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS, 3.5mm Audio Jack