Xiaomi has unveiled its new Mi Watch Lite for global markets. The smartwatch is 5ATM rated for water resistance. It has TPU strap and weighs total of 35 grams. Once connected with smartphones, it shows call notifications, messages, social alerts, weather etc.
The Xiaomi Mi Watch Lite features in 1.4-inch TFT LCD display with 320 x 320 pixels resolution. The wearable offers more than 1000 cumstomized watch face combinations to suite your needs.
The smartwatch offers 11 different workout modes like outdoor running, treadmill, outdoor cycling, walking etc. It has GPS + GLONASS which accurately tracks your trajectory, speed, distance etc. It can also check calories burnt.
The Mi Watch Lite features in PPG Heart Rate sensor for 24 horus heart rate monitoring. The smartwatch can also save your resting heart rate data for 30 days to help monitor long term heart rate changes. It has sleep monitoring and allows guided breathing.
The smartwatch is powered by 230mAh battery which can be fully charged in about 2 hours. It gives about 9 days of typical usage or up to 10 hours with continuous GPS and Sports mode on.
Mi Watch Lite specifications
- Dimensions: 41 x 35 x 10.9 mm (11.9mm at HRSensor)
- Weight: 35 grams (with strap) / 21 grams (without strap)
- Strap material: TPU
- Water resistant: 5ATM (up to 50 meters)
- Display: 1.4-inch TFT LCD touch screen with 320 x 320 pixels resolution, 350nits (typ) brightness, 60% (typ) NTSC color gamut, 323ppi pixel density
- Sensors: 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyroscope, L-Sensor, Barometer (altimeter), Heart Rate, Compass
- Battery: 230mAh
- Sports mode: 11 different modes (Outdoor running, Treadmill, Outdoor cycling, Indoor cycling, Freestyle, Walking, Trekking, Trail run, Pool swimming, Open water swimming, Cricket)
- Satellite positioning: GPS / A-GPS / GLONASS
The Xiaomi Mi Watch Lite color options include Pink, Ivory, Black, Navy Blue and Olive shades. Pricing details were not revealed. Notably, it went on sale in Thailand for 1390 Baht (US$ 45 / Rs. 3400 approx.) [source]