Yotaphone YOTA 3 was introduced in Russia back in August. Now, the handset was unveiled in China at a dedicated event.
The phone packs in two displays. Primary one is a 5.5-inch AMOLED screen that offers full HD resolution. There is a second display at the back. It is a 5.2-inch E-Ink screen with 720p resolution.
The YOTA 3 specs include a Snapdragon 625 processor with Adreno 506 GPU. It has 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage and allows further expansion using MicroSD card.
- Dimensions: 153.6 x 75.2 x 7.9 mm / Weight: 170 grams
- Android 7.1 Nougat OS
- Dual Nano SIM slots, Dual Standby
- Front 5.5-inch AMOLED display with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution, 401ppi pixel density, 430nits brightness, 60000:1 aspect ratio
- Rear 5.2-inch e-Ink display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution
- 2GHz octa-core Snapdragon 625 MSM8953 processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB / 128GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB using MicroSD card
- 13MP front camera with F/2.2 Aperture
- 12MP rear camera with two-tone Dual LED Flash, F/1.9 Aperture, Auto Focus
- 3300 mAh Li-Po battery with fast charging
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Hotspot, Bluetooth, USB 2.0 Type-C, GPS
The Yotaphone YOTA 3 price starts at 3699 Yuan (US$ 563) for 64GB storage model and 4299 Yuan (US$ 655). It will go on sale from September 26th. Pre-orders have already commenced.