ZTE has launched a new 5G smartphone for Japanese carrier AU called ZTE a1 ZTG01. The handset packs in decent specs.
The ZTE a1 ZTG01 is a dual SIM smartphone running on Android 10 OS and houses a quad camera setup at the back. These shooters consist of 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + Depth of Field snappers along with LED Flash. At the front side is a 32MP selfie camera.
The ZTE a1 ZTG01 features in 6.5-inch LCD display with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution. At its core is octa-core Snapdragon 765G SoC with 6GB RAM and 128GB ROM, which is again expandable up to 1TB using MicroSD card.
There is a 4000mAh battery which supports fast charging. The smartphone also support 5G and 4G VoLTE. Most of connectivity options are present as well.
ZTE a1 ZTG01 Specifications
- Dimensions: 164 x 77 x 9.0 mm
- Weight: 185 GRAMS
- Operating System: Android 10
- SIM: Nano SIM
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (rear)
- Display: 6.5-inch multi-touch LCD screen with 2340 x 1080 pixels FHD+ resolution at 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: Octa-core Snapdragon 765G mobile platform with Adreno 620 GPU
- RAM: 6GB
- Storage: 128GB built-in, expandable up to 1TB using MicroSDXC card
- Front camera: 32MP
- Rear cameras: 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + Depth (ToF) quad-rear cameras with LED Flash
- Battery: 4000mAh with fast charging
- Connectivity: 5G, 4G VoLTE, WiMAX 2+ (note 3), Wi-FI 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, USB Type-C, GPS/GLONASS, 3.5mm Audio Jack
The ZTE a1 ZTG01 comes in Black color and is up for reservation at carrier’s official site. The smartphone release date is slated in July 2020. Pricing details were not revealed.