ZTE has just announced AXON 20 5G, world’s first smartphone featuring under-display front camera. It has slim body with its back shell made of high-hardness 3D curved glass with ten-layer structure stack design, vacuum optical coating process and nano-level streamer texture for elegant curves.
The smartphone comes with Triple cooling system, which includes nine temperature sensors for precise heat sensing, liquid cooling, nano-carbon fiber thermal pad and large area of graphite material covering.
The the front side is 6.92-inch OLED display with 90Hz refresh rate and 240Hz touch sampling rate. It offers 2460 x 1080 pixels resolution at 20.5:9 aspect ratio. ZTE has revealed that its new screen has ultra-high-transmittance micron-level materials which includes Transparent cathode, special OLED and Transparent array.
The ZTE Axon 20 5G features in 32MP front facing in-display front camera. This is possible thanks to an independent screen display chip and minimalist circuit design. Its unique pixel arrangement make the display more natural while its triple proactive algorithm makes images from selfie camera better.
The smartphone is 7.98mm thick and weighs 198 grams. It has dual SIM slots and in-display fingerprint sensor. It also houses light sensor and screen sound unit under its display.
The ZTE Axon 20 5G specs include octa-core Snapdragon 765G mobile platform. It has 6GB/8GB RAM options and 128GB/256GB storage variants. A 4220mAh battery powers the hardware. It also supports 30W fast charging and Quick Charge 4+. ZTE claims that it can charge this smartphone up to 60% in 30 minutes.
The optics at the back side include 64MP (main) + 8MP (ultra-wide angle) + 2MP (macro) + 2MP (depth) shooters and LED Flash. The mobile boots on Android 10 with MiFlavor 10.5 on top. It has DTS:X Ultra for enhanced audio and NFC for contact-less payments.
ZTE Axon 20 5G specifications
- Dimensions: 172.1 x 77.9 x 7.98 mm
- Weight: 198 grams
- SIM: Dual Nano Slots
- Operating System: Android 10 with MiFlavor 10.5
- Biometrics: In-display fingerprint sensor
- Display: 6.92-inch OLED screen with 2460 x 1080 pixels resolution, 20.5:9 aspect ratio, 90Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, 100% DCI-P3 colors, multi-touch support
- Chipset: Octa-core Snapdragon 765G mobile platform with Adreno 620 GPU
- RAM with Storage:
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB UFS 2.1 storage
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB UFS 2.1 storage
- Expandable up to 2TB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 32MP with F/2.0 Aperture (under-display, not punch-hole)
- Rear cameras: Quad-rear cameras with LED Flash, 4K video at 60fps, real time HDR
- 64MP main with F/1.8 Aperture
- 8MP with 119-degree wide-angle lens
- 2MP depth sensor with F/2.4 Aperture
- 2MP macro sensor with 4cm focusing distance
- Battery: 4220mAh with 30W fast charging. Supports Qualcomm Quick Charge 4+. Charges 60% in 30 minutes
- Audio: DTS:X Ultra
- Connectivity: 5G (SA/NSA), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, USB Type-C, NFC, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou
ZTE Axon 20 5G price
- 6GB RAM + 128GB storage model: 2198 Yuan (US$ 322 / Rs. 23,500 approx.)
- 8GB RAM + 128GB storage model: 2498 Yuan (US$ 365 / Rs. 26,720 approx.)
- 8GB RAM + 256GB storage model: 2798 Yuan (US$ 410 / Rs. 29,930 approx.)