ZTE introduced its Axon 40 Pro smartphone in China back in May. Now, company has released this cell phone in global markets.
ZTE Axon 40 Pro specs
It comes with a 6.7-inch OLED display that gives 2400 x 1080 pixels FHD+ resolution at 20:9 aspect ratio. The display offers 144Hz refresh rate, 100% DCI-P3 colors and delivers up to 1000nits peak brightness levels.
The smartphone itself measures 162.9 x 72.9 x 8.46 mm and weighs 199 grams. It has an in-display fingerprint sensor for secure unlocking. The mobile runs on Android 12 based MyOS 12 out of the box.
The Axon 40 Pro feature in octa-core Snapdragon 870 mobile platform with Adreno 650 GPU. It has 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB UFS 3.1 storage space. The top-end version comes with 12GB LPDDR5 RAM and 256GB UFS 3.1 storage.
The handset comes with dual Nano SIM slots and supports 5G SA/NSA and dual 4G VoLTE. It has stereo speakers and supports USB Type-C audio only.
Other specifications of ZTE Axon 40 Pro include 16MP front camera coupled with 108MP (main, F/1.89) + 8MP (120-degree ultra-wide) + 2MP (macro, F/2.4, 4cm) + 2MP (depth, F/2.4) quad-cameras at back with LED flash.
The mobile phone houses a 5000mAh battery and supports 65W fast charging. It has support for Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.1, USB type-C, NFC and GPS/GLONASS.
ZTE Axon 40 Pro price and availability
- 8GB + 128GB model: $499 / €499/ £439
- 12GB + 256GB model: $599 / €599/ £529
The Axon 40 Pro comes in Black and Blue colors. It is already available at company’s official website. Market availability are as follows.
- North America: Canada, United States (56 of 62 states – American Samoa, Guam, Hawaii, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands not included)
- Europe: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain (50 of 52 provinces), Sweden
- Middle East: Israel, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates
- Asia Pacific: Australia, Hong Kong SAR, Indonesia, Japan, Macao SAR, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, Vietnam
- Africa: South Africa (8 of 9 provinces)