ZTE has officially launched its latest Blade 20 Pro 5G smartphone. It is 7.9mm thin with dual glass body and comes with a 6.47-inch flexible curved AMOLED display. The screen offers FHD+ resolution and boasts 92% screen-to-body ratio.
The ZTE Blade 20 Pro 5G specs include octa-core Snapdragon 765G mobile processor with 8GB RAM and 128GB ROM. It has MicroSD card support for further expansion up to 2TB. It has 4000mAh battery with Quick Charge 4+ fast charging support.
It comes with an in-display fingerprint sensor and Android 10 (with MiFavor 10) OS. The smartphone comes with 20MP selfie camera coupled with quad-rear shooters, which includes 64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP shooters.
ZTE Blade 20 Pro 5G specifications
- Dimensions: 169.2 x 73.4 x 7.9 mm
- SIM: Dual Nano Slots
- Biometrics: In-display fingerprint sensor
- Operating System: Android 10 with MiFavor 10
- Display: 6.47-inch AMOLED flexible curved screen with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, multi-touch support, 92% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: Octa-core Snapdragon 765G mobile platform with Adreno 620 GPU
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 128GB built-in, expandable up to 2TB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 20MP
- Rear cameras: Quad-rear cameras with LED Flash
- 64MP main
- 8MP with 120-degree wide-angle lens
- 2MP depth
- 2MP macro with 4cm focus distance
- Battery: 4000mAh (typical) with Qualcomm Quick Charge 4+
- Connectivity: 5G (SA/NSA) / Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V5.1, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/Galileo, NFC
- Sensors: Gravity, Acceleration, Light, Proximity, Geomagnetic, Gyroscope, RGB
The ZTE Blade 20 Pro 5G comes in single Blue colors. Pricing and availability details were not revealed. [source]