ZTE has silently unveiled Blade 20 Smart budget phone. It is impressive enough to feature in 5000mAh battery inside. It offers 48 hours of usage or 31 days of standby and supports 18W fast charging.
At the back side, Blade 20 sports 16MP + 2MP + 8MP triple cameras with LED flash. It is placed inside a square module on top left corner. A rear fingerprint sensor sits at its usual spot.
The ZTE Blade 20 smart specs include 6.49 inch LCD display with HD+ resolution. Inside is octa-core MediaTeK Helio P60 SoC with 4GB RAM and 128GB RAM which is further further expandable up to 256GB using MicroSD card.
ZTE Blade 20 Smart Specifications
- Model: ZTE V1050
- Dimensions: 162.91 x 76.6 x 8.95 mm
- Weight: 190 grams
- Colors: Turquoise, Magic Red
- SIM: Dual Nano SIM support
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie
- Biometrcis: Fingerprint sensor (Rear)
- Display: 6.49-inch multi-touch TFT Display with 1560 x 720 pixels resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: Octa-core (2GHz A73 x 4 + 2GHz A53 x 4) MediaTek Helio P60 processor with Mali_G72 MP3 GPU
- RAM with Storage: 4GB RAM 128GB Storage, Expandable using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 8MP with F/2.0 Aperture
- Rear cameras: 16MP + 8MP (120-degree wide-angle) + 2MP (depth) triple rear cameras with LED Flash
- Battery: 5000mAh with 9V/2A charger
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V5.0, GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, MicroUSB, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors: Ambient Light, Gravity, Compass
The ZTE Blade 20 Smart has been listed at JD.com for 1000 Yuan (US$ 140 / €125 / Rs. 10,050 approx.) and will be up for pre-order soon. It will start shipping from October 28th.