Back in September, ZTE A0616 smartphone was certified by TENAA. Now, company has officially launched the smartphone as ZTE Blade A3.
The handset is 8.2 mm thick, weighs about 164 grams and houses a 4000 mAh battery inside. It runs on MiFavor 4.2 which is based on Android 7.0 Nougat OS.
The ZTE Blade A3 specs include 5.5-inch 720 display and 1.5GHz quad-core MediaTek SoC. It is back by 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM and allows further expansion as well.
Unlike most smartphones, this budget phone comes with dual selfie cameras consisting of 5MP and 2MP. There is a 13MP auto focus shooter at the back as well.
ZTE Blade A3 Specifications
- Dimensions: 152 x 75.8 x 8.2 mm / Weight: 164 grams
- Android 7.0 Nougat OS based MiFavor 4.2
- Fingerprint sensor (rear)
- Dual Nano SIM slots
- 5.5-inch 2.5D glass display, 1280 x 720 pixels HD Resolution, supports multi-touch
- 1.5GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737T processor
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB using MicroSD card
- 5MP + 2MP Dual Front cmaeras
- 13MP rear cmaera with LED flash, Auto Focus, 1080p video recording
- 4000 mAh (typical) Lithium Battery with 5V / 1.5A charger
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth 4.1, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio jack
- Gravity, Light, Distance sensors
The ZTE Blade A3 price is set at 799 Yuan (US$ 120 / Rs. 7,800 approx.) and comes in Obsidian Black and Glacier Blue color. It is already available at myZTE.com and JD.com.