ZTE has introduced Blade A7, company’s latest budget smartphone in China. It has thickness of 7.9mm and runs on Android with MiFavor 9.0 UI.
The ZTE Blade A7 specs include 6.08-inch multi-touch display with HD+ resolution and 89% screen-to-body ratio. It is powered by MediaTeK Helio P70 Soc and comes in 2GB/3GB RAM with 32GB/64GB storage options.
The smartphone features a 5MP selfie camera with AI capabilities. Front camera also supports face unlock. Rear side is a 16MP single camera with LED flash and AI support. There is no fingerprint sensor though.
ZTE Blade A7 Specifications
- SIM: Dual SIM support
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie with MiFavor 9.0 UI
- Biometric: Face Unlock
- Display: 6.08-inch In-cell display with 1560 x 720 pixels resolution, 19:9 aspect ratio, 89% screen-to-body ratio, multi-touch support
- Chipset: Octa-Core (2GHz A73 x 4 + 2GHz A53 x 4) MediaTek Helio P60 processor with ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- RAM: 2GB / 3GB options
- Storage: 32GB / 64GB built-in storage, expandable up to 256GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 5MP with AI
- Rear camera: 16MP with LED Flash, F/2.0 Aperture, AI
- Battery: 3200mAh
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-FI 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V4.2, GPS/GLONASS, 3.5mm Audio Jack
The ZTE Blade A7 2GB+32GB variant costs 599 Yuan (US$ 90 / €80 / Rs. 6140 approx.) while the Blade A7 3GB+64GB price is 699 Yuan (US$ 100 / €92 / Rs. 7160 approx.). The mobile comes in Star Black, Night Black and Charm Sea Blue colors. It is already up for order in China.