ZTE has unveiled a new budget smartphone under its ‘Blade Series‘ called ZTE Blade A7s 2020. The handset comes with hybrid dual Nano slots with dual 4G VoLTE support and is powered by Android 10 with MiFavor UI.
The smartphone sports a 6.5-inch multi-touch display with 1560 x 720 pixels HD+ resolution. It has octa-core Unisoc SC9863A processor with 3GB RAM and 64GB built-in storage space. It has MicroSD card support for further expansion.
The ZTE Blade A7s 2020 specs include 8MP front camera coupled with 16MP (main) + 8MP (wide-angle) + 2MP (depth) shooters at back with LED Flash. It has 4000mAh battery capacity with 10W fast charging support.
ZTE Blade A7s (2020) specifications
- Dimension: 164.7 x 77.4 x 8.2 mm
- Weight: 179 grams
- SIM: Hybrid Dual Slots
- Operating System: Android 10 based MiFavor UI
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (rear)
- Display: 6.5-inch Water-drop notch display with 1560 x 720 pixels resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, multi-touch support
- Chipset: Octa-core (1.6GHz x 4 + 1.2GHz x 4) Unisoc SC9863A processor with IMG8322 GPU
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 64GB built-in, expandable up to 512GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 8MP, Fixed Focus
- Rear cameras: Triple cameras with LED Flash
- 16MP main with Auto Focus
- 8MP wide-angle with 120 degree FOV
- 2MP depth
- Battery: 4000mAh. offers up to 30 / 11.5 / 27 hours of 2G / 3G / 4G talk time or up to 31 / 34 / 33 days of standby
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth V4.2, USB Type-C, GPS, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Sensors: Acceleration, Proximity, Ambient Light