ZTE USA has launched a new lower mid-range smartphone on Boost Mobile called Blade Force. It supports 3G / 4G LTE / LTE Plus and HPUE.
The smartphone packs in a 5.5-inch 720p display and is powered by a quad-core processor. It has 2GB RAM, 16GB ROM and allows further expansion as well using MicroSD card.
The Blade Force Specs include 5MP front and 8MP rear primary rear camera with LED Flash. It is powered by 3000 mAh battery which is non removable.
The cell phone comes pre-installed with Android 7.1.1 Nougat OS. It also supports most of the connectivity options as well.
ZTE Blade Force specifications
- Dimensions 6.14 x 3.07 x 0.36 inches / Weight: 6 oz
- Pre-installed SIM card
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat OS
- 5.5-inch IPS display, 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, supports multi-touch
- 1.4GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 Mobile processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage space, expandable up to 128GB using MicroSD card
- 5MP front camera
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, Auto Focus
- 3000 mAh Li-Ion Battery, up to 23.5 hours of talk time
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth, GPS
The ZTE Blade Force is priced at US$ 129.99 (MSRP) on outright purchase in United States. It is available at Boost Mobile, Sprint’s MVNO.
Lixin Cheng, CEO of ZTE Mobile Devices said –
The ZTE Blade Force continues to demonstrate how ZTE seamlessly blends innovation and affordability into our lineup, while remaining true to what consumers want most in their smartphone. The Blade Force packs big features, Sprint’s HPUE technology and a lot more into an affordable price point