Alcatel has unveiled a new budget phone called 1V (2020). It was announced along side 3L (2020) smartphone.
The phone runs on Android 10 and comes with Dual Nano SIM slots. It has 6.22-inch HD+ display and is powered by 4000mAh battery.
The Alcatel 1V (2020) specs include octa-core MediaTek MT6762D processor with 2GB RAM and 32GB ROM, which is further expandable using MicroSD card.
This budget phone sports a 5MP front camera coupled with 13MP + 5MP dual shooters at the back with LED flash. A fingerprint sensor is also present
Alcatel 1V (2020) Specifications
- Dimensions: 158.7 x 74.8 x 8.85 mm
- Weight: 160g
- Operating System: Android 10
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor
- SIM: Dual Nano SIM support
- Display: 6.22-inch Vast IPS 2.5D glass display with 1520 x 720 pixels resolution, 19:9 aspect ratio, multi-touch support
- Chipset: Octa-Core (1.8GHz A53 x 4 + 1.5GHz A53 x 4) MediaTek MT6762D processor with IMG GE8320 (600MHz) GPU
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 32GB built-in, expandable up to 32GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 5MP with LCD flash, 1/5″ Sensor size, F/2.2 Aperture, 1.12um pixel size, 3P Lens
- Rear cameras: Dual camera setup with LED Flash
- 13MP main with 1/3-inch sensor, F/1.8 Aperture, 5P lens, 1.12um pixel size, Auto Focus, HDR, EIS
- 5MP fixed focus
- Battery: 4000mAh
- Talk time: 25 hours (4G), 33 hours (3G), 44 hours (2G)
- Standby time: 424 hours (4G), 600 hours (3G), 654 hours (2G)
- Charging time: 4 hours 30 minutes
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V5.0, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS/A-GPS, FM Radio, 3.5mm audio jack
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity
Alcatel 1V price is US$ 88 (€79) and comes in Prime Black and Pine Green colors. It will be available in markets of Latin America, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa in Q1 2020.