Alcatel has just announced its 3V Smartphone in India. The handset was already introduced in US markets earlier this month.
Interestingly, the variant in India comes with 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage space. It also allows further expansion up to 128GB using Hybrid Dual SIM slot.
Rest of specifications of Alcatel 3V are the same. They include 6-Inch display with 2160 x 1080 pixels resolution and 1.45GHz quad-core MediaTek SoC. Check out the detailed specs bellow.
Alcatel 3V Specifications
- Dimensions: 162 x 76 x 8.05 mm / Weight: 155 grams
- Android 8.0 Oreo OS
- Fingerprint sensor (rear)
- Hybrid Dual SIM slot
- 6-inch In-Cell LTPS IPS 2.5D Curved glass display with 2160 x 1080 pixels resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, 10-point multi-touch support
- 1.45GHz quad-core MediaTek MT8735A processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB using MicroSD card
- 5MP (Interpolated to 8MP) front camera with LED Flash, Fixed Focus, 1080p video at 30fps
- 12MP (Interpolated to 16MP) (78.1-degree wide angle) + 2MP (84-degree wide angle) dual rear cameras with LED Flash, Auto Focus, 1080p video recording
- 3000 mAh built-in battery with Pump Express 2.0+ fast charging. Offers up to 9 hours 3G talk time or 370 hours of 3G standby
- 4G VoLTE (AT&T(TBC) and T-Mobile only), Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V4.2, GPS/A-GPS, NFC, USB Type-C, FM Radio
- Accelerometer, Proximity, Light, E-Compass, Gyro, Hall Switch
The Alcatel 3V price in India is set at Rs. 9999 and comes in Spectrum Black, Spectrum Blue and Spectrum Gold colors. It will go on sale exclusively at Flipkart from May 31st. Company is offering several launch offers as well which you can check out at e-Commerce site.