Amazfit has launched Bip U smartwatch in India. It has polycarbonate built with silicon rubber straps. It has 1.43-inch TFT color display with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. The screen also comes with anti-fingerprint coating. Amazfit is offering 50 watch faces of which two are customizable.
The Amazfit Bip U comes with water resistance up to 50 meters. It has 230mAh battery which offers up to 9 days of typical usage. The smartwatch itself is light weight at just 31 grams.
The smartwatch also offers more than 60 sports mode. With Amazfit Bip U Pro, you get GPS positioning. It has OxygenBeats for checking Blood-Oxygen level which is done with newly upgraded BoioTrackerTM 2. It has SomnusCare which measures Sleep Quality monitoring (Sleep stages like deep sleep / light sleep / REM / awake time).
The Amazfit Bip U also comes with BioTrackerTM 2 which offers 24/7 Heart rate monitoring. It is done using PPG biological optical sensor. The PAI Health assessment system is an added bonus.
Amazfit Bip U specifications
- Dimensions: 40.9 x 35.5 x 11.4 mm
- Weight: 31 grams (with strap)
- Materials: Polycarbonate (body) / Silicon rubber (strap)
- Strap dimensions: 118mm (long version) / 76mm (short version) x 20mm (width)
- Water resistant: Up to 50 meters
- Display: 1.43-inch 2.5D glass display with 320 x 302 pixels resolution, anti-fingerprint coating
- Connectivity: Bluetooth V5.0 BLE
- Battery: 230mAh Lithium-Polymer (typical). Fully charges in 2 hours via Clip / 2-pin POGO Pin. Offers about 9 days of usage in typical scenario
- Compatibility: Android 5.0 or iOS 10.0 and higher
- Application: Zepp App (formerly known as Amazfit App)
- Sensors: BioTracker 2 PPG Biological, Optical, Acceleration, Gyroscope, Geomagnetic sensor (only in Amazfit Bip U pro model)
- Other features: Message notification, Pomodoro clock, Mobile Phone music control, World Clock / Alarm Clock, Remote Control Mobile Phone Camera, Stopwatch, Find My Phone, Countdown, Weather Forecasts, Menstrual Cycle tracker, Stress monitoring, PAI Health assessment system, Heart Rate tracking, Sleep quality monitoring, Blood Oxygen level, 60+ sports modes
The Amazfit Bip U price in India is set at Rs. 3999 ($55/€45) however, you can get it for Rs. 3499 ($48/€40) between October 16 and Diwali. It will sell at Amazon.in and Amazfit official site. The smartwatch comes in Black, Green and Pink colors.