Huami has officially unveiled its Amazfit GTS smartwatch in India. It was first announced in China couple of months back in August.
It has metal polymer buid with 5ATM waterproof rating and 1.65-inch Super Retina AMOLED display. It has custom modular dial and offers 14 days of battery life.
The Amazfit GTS comes with low power BioTracker PPG sensor for heart rate tracking. It has 12 sports mode tracking functionality along with Activity and sleep tracking features.
Amazfit GTS Specifications
- Dimensions: 43.25 x 36.25 x 9.4 mm
- Weight: 24.8 Grams
- Ratings: 5ATM (Waterproof up to 50 meters / Swimproof)
- Strap Width: 20mm (Quick release silicone strap)
- Body material: Metal, Polymer
- Display: 1.65-inch AMOLED touch screen with 348 x 442 pixels resolution, 341ppi pixel density, 100% NTSC color gamut, 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Tempered glass protection
- Compatibility: Devices running on Android 5.0 or above and iOS 10.0 or above
- Battery: 220mAh Li-Po (Magnetic charging Method). Fully Charges in 2 hours
- Connectivity: Bluetooth V5.0 BLE, NFC, GPS+GLONASS
- Sensors: BioTracker PPG Bio-Tracking Optical Sensor, 6-Axis Accelerometer, 3-Axis Geomagnetic Sensor, Pressure, Ambient Light sensor
The Amazfit GTS price is India is Rs. 9999 and comes in Obsidian Black color. It will also come in Rose Pink, Steel Blue and Lava Grey colors. You can buy Amazfit GTS at Amazon.in starting October 13th.