Ambrane has launched its latest fitness tracker smartwatch in India called ASW-11. It is compatible with most Android Smartphones and iPhones.
It weighs about 50 grams and comes with built-in Speaker and Microphone. It has several fitness tracking features like Calorie count, step counter, sleep tracking etc.
The ASW-11 also shows notifications for Gmail, WeChat, Facebook, WhatsApp, Skype, QQ and Twitter. It has a unisex design with rubber straps. It has a single button and the display also shows Date & Time.
The smartwatch connects with mobiles using Bluetooth. It can also dial / take calls or set call / message reminders. There is a dedicated app for this Smartwatch which can be used for additional functionality.
- Dimensions: 40 x 47 x 9.9 mm (W x H x T) / Weight: 50 grams
- Unisex design with rectangle dial and rubber straps
- built-in microphone and speaker, a single button for Power / Home
- 1.44-inch touch screen display, 128 x 128 pixels resolution
- 88MHz MediaTek MT6261M processor
- Nucleus OS
- 200 mAh Lithium Polymer battery (rechargeable). About 2 days of usage time
- Compatible with most Android & iOS devices
- Bluetooth V3.0
- Calorie count, Step count, Activity tracking, Sleep tracking, Steps taken, Calories burned, Date & Time, Calendar, Alarm Clock, Anti-Lost setting
The Ambrane Smartwatch AW-11 is priced at Rs. 1,999 and is available online at Flipkart (for Rs. 899). It comes in universal black color.