ASUS has officially unveiled its latest Chromebook Flip C436. It has an attractive and elegant convertible form factor featuring a 13-inch Nano-Edge curved touch display with narrow 4.9mm bezels.
The Asus Chromebook Flip C436 is verified by Intel’s Project Athena innovation program. It can be configured with up to 10th generation Intel Core processor with up to 16GB RAM and 512GB SSD.
The Chromebook is fully convertible and can be used in a clamshell configuration for more traditional workflow. You can even use it in tablet mode and supports USI stylus.
It s42Wh battery can deliver up to 12 hours of runtime. It has a full-size backlit keyboard which is both pleasant and accurate to type on.
ASUS Chromebook Flip C436 Specifications
- Dimensions: 319.54 x 205.3 x 13.76 mm
- Weight: 2.4 lbs (with battery)
- Operating System: Chrome OS
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor
- Keyboard: Full Size backlit keyboard with 1.2mm keystroke travel
- Display: 14-inch NanoEdge display with 4.9mm slim bezels, 1920 x 1080 pixels Full HD resolution, 100% sRGB gamut and 85% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: Up to Intel Core i7-10510U processor
- Graphics: Intel UHD
- RAM: 8GB / 16GB LPDDR3 (2133MHz)
- Storage: Up to 5 12GB M.2 SSD
- Camera: 720p
- Battery: 42WHr Li-Polymer (3 Cell)
- Wireless: Dual Band Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), Bluetooth V5.0
- Ports: USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C (full function) x 2, MicroSD card (up to 2TB), Audio combo jack
- Audio: Patent omnidirectional speaker, Built-in microphone
The Asus Chromebook Flip C436 comes in two unique shades – iridescent Aerogel White, which changes color as you view it from different angles, and an understated Transparent Silver. The Chromebook Flip C436 will be available from Q1/Q2 2020.