ASUS has officially unveiled ExpertBook B9450 laptop. It is 14.9mm thick and weighs about 1.91 lbs. The laptop is specially designed for professionals on-the-go and comes with up to 10th generation Intel Core processor.
The Asus ExpertBook B9450 features in dual-storage design with two ultrafast 1TB PCIe 3.0x 4 SSD and supports up to 16GB RAM. Its battery is claimed to offer up to 24 hours of usage on a single charge. It has fast charging which goes to 60% in just 39 minutes.
Its Ergolift hinge makes in comfortable for long usage. It has Harmon Kardon optimized audio system and comes with built-in voice assistant. There is an exclusive ASUS NumberPad 2.0, an LED-illuminated numeric keypad built into the touchpad for fast data entry.
For security, it has Trusted Platform Module 2.0 (TPM) security chip to keep business-critical data safe with a built-in IR camera allowing biometric logins.
Asus ExpertBook B9450 Specifications
- Weight: 1.91lbs with battery
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
- Display: 14-inch LED backlit Anti-Glare display with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution, 300nits brightness, 100% sRGB, 72% NTSC color gamut, wide-viewing angles
- Processor: Up to Intel Core i7-10510 processor (1.8GHz, Turbo up to 4.9GHz, 8MB Cache, Quad-Cores)
- Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics 620
- RAM: 8GB/16GB LPDDR3 (2133Hz) on-board
- Storage: SSD 2 X M.2 PCIe x4 (SATA core lay) (Max 1TB X 2)
- Video camera: N/A
- Audio: Harman/Kardon 2W built-in stereo speakers, microphone
- Battery: two cell 33Wh, Up to 24 hours of usage
- Wireless: Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax, Bluetooth V5.0 (Dual Band 2×2)
- Ports: 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C (Thunderbolt3), USB 3.1 Gen1 Type-A, HDMI, MicroHDMI for Lan Chip, Audio combo jack
ASUS ExpertBook B9450 will be available starting in Q1 2020.