The ASUS Republic of Gamers (ROG) has announced its new ultra-slim Gaming Laptop called Zephyrus S GX502.
ASUS ROG Zephyrus S GX502 Specifications
- Dimensions: 14.17 x 9.92 x 0.74 inch (W x D x H)
- Weight: 4.41 Lbs
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
- Keyboard: RGB Backlit Chiclet keyboard with 1.2mm travel distance and N-Key rollover
- Display: 15.6-inch IPS anti-glare screen (PANTONE Validated) with G-SYNC, 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution, 240Hz/144Hz 3ms response time
- Processor: Intel Core i7-9750H
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 (8GB GDDR6) or RTX 2060 (6GB GDDR6)
- Memory: Up to 32GB DDR4 (2666MHz)
- Storage: M.2 NVMe PCIe 3.0 256GB/512GB/1TB SSD with RAID0 support
- Audio: two speakers with smart amplifier technology
- Battery: 76WHrs 4-Cell Lithium-Ion
- AC Adapter: 230W AC Adapter with output of 19.5V DC, 11.8A and Input of 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz universal
- Connectivity and Ports: Wi-FI 802.11ac 2×2 Wave 2, Bluetooth V5.0, 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A, USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C (with displayport 1.4 and USB power delivery), USB 3.1 Gen 2-Type-A, HDMI 2.0b, 3.5mm audio jack, 3.5mm mic-in, Kensington lock, RJ45 Jack
The ASUS ROG Zephyrus S GX502 will be available in June 2019. Pricing and its configs will announced at the time of availability.