ASUS has announced its all-new ROG Zephyrus S GX701 hardcore gaming laptop. It is equipped with th Generation Intel Core i7 processor and houses new NVIDIA GeForce RTX 20-series GPUs.
It has 8th Generation Intel Core i7-75H boasts six cores and 12 threads with peak turbo clock of 4.1 GHz. The laptop can be configured with up to 24GB of DDR4-2666 RAM bout hours separate 8GB GDDR6 VRAM dedicted just for GeForce RTX GPU.
The ROG Zephyrus S GX701 features in ultra-slim chassis which leaves litter room for aiflow, which makes cooling the CPU and GPU very difficult. For this, ASUS has designed an innovative Active Aerodynamic System (AAS) which exposes a large intake when lifting the lid that increases airflow when comparing it with traditional design.
Moreover, additional air is drawn through vents above the keyboard. Its dual fans propel it all through four heatsinks and exhaust vents flanking the rear corner to ensure that Zephyrus S GX701 remains cool. Fan speeds are controlled by an intelligent algorithm which responds to temperature change.
This gaming laptop houses 17.3-inch display with Full HD resolution, and super smooth 144Hz refresh rate. It has 3ms Gray-toGray response time that eliminates image blurring. The Display also meets stringent Pantone Color Validation requirments for accuracy and uniformity. It has ProArt TruColor technology which guarantees color accuracy.
ASUS ROG Zephyrus S GX701GX Specifications
- Dimensions: 399 x 272 x 187 mm
- Weight: 2.7 Kg
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home / Pro
- Software: Armoury Crate, GameFirst, GameVisual, Sonic SStudio & Sonic Radar, Aura Core, XSplit GameCaster (free), Android / iOS app
- Keyboards: backlit chiclet keyboard with per-key RGB, AURA sync, Support N Key, 1.4mm travel distance, Hot Keys with 10-key functions / ROG Armoury Crate
- Display: 17.3-inch IPS display with G-SYNC, 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution, 144Hz refresh, 3ms response time, 100% sRGB, Optimus, Pantone Validated
- Processor: Intel Core i7-8750H
- Graphics: NVIDIA RTX 2080 with Max-Q Design and 8GB GDDR6 VRAM
- Memory: 8GB on board (up to 24 GB) DDR4 2666MHz SDRAM
- Storage: M.2 NVMe PCIe 3.0 x 4 1TB SS3 OR x 2 512GB / 1TB SSD
- AC Adapter: 230W Power adapter with ø6.0 (mm) Plug type. Output of 19.5V DC, 11.8A, 230W and Input of 100~240V AC, 50/50Hz universal
- Audio: 2 x 2.5W speaker with smart AMP technology and Array microphones
- Wireless: WLAN 802.11ac, Bluetooth V5.0 (version may vary)
- Connectivity: USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C with Display Port 1.4 and Power Deliver, USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C, USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-A, 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A, HDMI 2.0b, 3.5mm headphone / microphone combo, Kensington lock
The ASUS ROG Zephyrus S GX701 will be available in Q1.