ASUS has officially launched VivoBook S14 (S410UA) notebook in India. Company its offering three models of it, each with slightly slightly different hardware. They were first unveiled at IFA 2017 last year.
ASUS is giving option for 7th Gen Intel Core i3 or 8th Gen Intel Core i5 / i7 processors. They have NanoEdge display with slim bezels boasting 77% Screen-to-body ratio. The screen also comes with Asus Splendid and Tru2Life Video technologies along with several modes (viewing / normal / vivid / Eye care / Manual modes).
The keyboard has 1.4mm of travel distance and comes with multi-touch supported touchpad. There is a fingerprint sensor as well that provided added security. In terms of design, it has metal built and has gone through hinge (20000 open/close cycle) test and high altitude (10000 feet for 24 hours) tests to ensure durability.
The ASUS VivoBook S14 features in 3-cell Lithium-Polymer battery offers about 8 hours of usage.Company is claiming that battery can be charged to 60% in 49 minutes. The Asus Sonic Master and Asus Ice Cool Technology are added bonus.
ASUS VivoBook S14 Specifications
- Dimensions: 326.4 x 225.5 x 18.75 (W x D x H) / Weight: 1.3 ~ 1.45 Kg with battery
- Chiclet keyboard with Illuminated Chiclet Keyboard(On selected models)
- Windows 10 Home / Pro OS options
- 14-Inch LED Backlit 60Hz Anti-Glare Panel (1920 x 1080 pixels or 1280 x 800 pixels resolution options), 45% NTSC , 178-degree viewing angles (in 1080p variant)
- Intel Core i3 7100U / Core i5 8250U / Core i7 8550U Processor options
- NVIDIA GeForce MX150 (options for 2GB / 4GB GDDR5 VRAM)
- up to 16GB SDRAM
- VGA web Camera
- Built-in Stereo 2 W Speakers And Microphone, Support Windows 10 Cortana, ASUS SonicMaster Technology
- 3 Cells 42 Whrs Battery
- VGA Web Camera
- Wi-Fi 802.11 AC (2×2), Bluetooth V4.2, SD card reader, HDMI, USB 2.0 x 2, USB 3.0 Type-C, USB 3.0 Type A
The ASUS Vivobook S14 price starts at Rs. 44,990 and goes up to Rs. 77,990 depending on the model (These are discounted prices which will last till Feb 28th). You can buy these laptops online at Flipkart.
Arnold Su, Business Development Manager, Asus India, said –
The demand for stylish laptops has been increasing with the change in lifestyle and huge disposable income in our target audience. Consumers are seeking trendy yet powerful laptops for day to day use. With our new VivoBook S14 we bring those users a laptop that can represent their style with powerful hardware for making their daily task easy