ASUS has launched its premium ultraportable 13.9-inch laptop called ZenBook S (UX393). It is 15.7mm thin and sports a compact precision-crafted magnesium-alloy unibody design.
The ASUS ZenBook S (UX393) features in 13.9-inch IPS-level NanoEdge touch screen display with 3.3K (3300 x 2200) pixels resolution. It has a PANTONE validated touch screen which boasts ultra-slim 2.68mm side bezels, 8.26mm bottom bezel and an impressive 92% screen-to-body ratio.
The elegant new Jade Black livery features contrasting Red Copper diamond-cut highlights, and an off-center ASUS logo on the lid that adds to the visual appeal of the design. The notebook houses a precision-engineered ErgoLift hinge which ensures comfortable typing position on its spacious edge-to-edge keyboard.
The ZenBook S (UX393) can be configured with up to 10th generation Intel Core i7 processor, up to 16GB RAM and up to 1TB PCIe 3.0 x4 M.2 SSD. It has full size HDMI and USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A ports and two ultrafast Thunderbolt 3 USB-C ports. There is an infrared (IR) camera for convenient face login using Windows Hello.
The laptop packs in 65W battery which offers up to 14 hours of battery life. It has fast charging support where it can charge up to 60% in just 49 minutes.
ASUS ZenBook S (UX393) Specifications
- Dimensions: 306 x 224 x 15.7 mm
- Weight: 2.98 lb
- Keyboard: Full-size backlit keyboard with Edge-to-edge design, 1.35mm key travel, Glass-covered ASUS Number Pad and Intelligent Palm-rejection
- Operating system: Windows 10 Pro
- Display: 13.9-inch NanoEdge touch screen with 3300 x 2200 pixels (3.3K) resolution, 3:2 aspect ratio, 500nits brightness, 100% DCI-P3 colors, 133% sRGB color gamut, IPS-level wide-view technology, 92% screen-to-body ratio, PANTONE Validated
- CPU: Intel Core i7-1065G7 processor
- Graphics: Intel Iris Plus
- Memory: 16GB LPDDR4X (3200MHz)
- Storage: 1TB PCIe NVMe 3.0 x 4 M.2 SSD
- Camera: 3D IR HD camera with Windows Hello support
- Battery: 65W (power Adapter with Type-C plug)
- Connectivity: Intel Wi-Fi 6 with Gig+ performance (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax), Bluetooth V5.0
- I/O Ports: Thunderbolt 3 USB-C (up to 40Gbps) x 2, USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A (up to 5Gbps), Standard HDMI, MicroSD card reader
- Audio: ASUS SonicMaster Stereo audio system with surround sound, smart amplifier, array microphone with cortana / alexa voice recognition support, Certified by Harman Kardon
ASUS ZenBook S (UX393) will be exclusively available at Costco and Microsoft Store in the next few weeks at MSRP $1679.00 and $1699.00.