ASUS along with ZenBook 14 (UX431) has also introduced ZenBook S31 (UX392). It takes narrow bezels to the extreme and boasts world’s slimmest display bezel and 97% screen-to-body ratio.
It has 13.9-inch four-sided NanoEdge FHD display which is almost frameless. The notebook is offers in options of 8th Generation Intel Core i5 or Core i7 processors and can be configured with up to NVIDIA GeForce MX150 discrete graphics. There is a 50Wh battery which offers up to 15 hours of usage.
The device comes with backlit keyboard which spans almost the full width of the laptop. It has a slightly longer 1.4mm of travel when comparing it with its predecessor. It has touchpad has a fingerprint sensor as well for secured login. Moreover, the UX392 is very durable and complies with MIL-STD 810G standards.
Asus ZenBook S13 (UX392) specifications
- Dimensions: 12.9 x 316 x 195 mm
- Weight: 1.1 Kg approx.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home / Pro
- Security: Touchpad-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Display: 13.9-inch LED-backlit IPS display (glossy screen) with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution, 100% sRGB color gamut, 400nits brightness, 2.5mm-thin bezels, 97% screen-to-body ratio
- Processor: 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8265U OR Intel Core i7-8565U
- Graphics: Up to NVIDIA GeForce MX150
- RAM: 16GB LPDDR3 (2133MHz)
- Storage: Up to 1TB PCIe 3.0 x 4 SSD
- Camera: 720p HD Cam
- Battery: 50Wh Lithium-Polymer
- AC Adapter: Type-C Plug with output of 20V, 3.25A, 65W and Input of 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz universal
- Audio: 2 x High quality stereo speakers with ASUS SonicMaster Premium technology, Harman Kardon certified
- I/O Ports: USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C (10Gbps) x 2, USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A (10Gbps), MicroSD, Audio Combo Jack
- Connectivity: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-F, Bluetooth V5.0
The ASUS ZenBook S13 (UX392) will be available in coming months. Pricing and availability will be announced at the time of launch.