ASUS has introduced Zenfone Live (L1) successor called Zenfone Live (L2). It offers a slight upgrade, at least in terms of specifications.
The mobile is 8.15mm thick and comes with dedicated Dual SIM slots and MicroSD card slot. It runs on Android Oreo with ZenUI 5.0. This budget phone features in 5.5-inch HD+ multi-touch display and is powered by 3900 mAh battery.
The Zenfone Live (L2) specs include octa-core Snapdragon 425 / 430 chipset with 16GB / 32GB storage options respectively. The SoC is backed by 2GB LPDDR3 RAM. Depending on the variant, these come with 8MP or 13MP rear shooters with LED flash. Front side houses 5MP selfie camera.
Asus Zenfone Live (L2) Specifications
- Colors: Rocket Red, Cosmic Blue
- Dimensions: 147.26 x 71.77 x 8.15 mm
- Weight: 140 grams
- SIM: Dual SIM Slots
- Operating System: Android 8.1 Oreo with Asus ZenUI 5.0
- Display: 5.5-inch IPS display with 1440 x 720 pixels resolution, 18:9 aspect ratio, 400nits brightness, 82.3% Screen-to-body ratio, 5-point multi-touch (supports Glove touch)
- octa-cre Snapdragon 425 Mobile platform with Adreno 308 GPU
- octa-core Snapdragon 430 Mobile platform with Adreno 505 GPU
- RAM: 2GB LPDDR3
- Storage: 16GB / 32GB (eMCP) options, expandable up to 2TB using dedicated MicroSD card slot
- Front camera: 5MP with Soft-light flash, F/2.4 Aperture
- Rear camera: 13MP / 8MP options (depending on model) with LED flash, F/2.0 Aperture, PDAF, 5P Lens, 1080p video recording
- Battery: 3900 mAh (up to 29 hours 3GB talk time, 4 Days music playback, 42 days 4G standby, 18 hours Wi-Fi browsing)
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.0, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS/BDS
- Audio: Loud speaker, single microphone, Audio Codec integrated into PMIC, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity, Gyroscope, E-Compass, Ambient Light
The ASUS ZenFone Live L2 will go on sale soon in US and Canada. It is already listed on company’s official site.