Earlier this month, Coolpad 1831-A0 got certified by TENAA. Now, company has launched the cell phone in China and is called Cool Play 7C.
The mobile is 8.65mm thick, packs in a 5.5-inch multi-touch display and HD+ resolution. Under the hood is an octa-core MediaTek MT6750 SoC. It runs on outdated Android Nougat OS and comes with voice assistant as well.
The Coolpad Cool Play 7C specs include 3GB / 4GB RAM with 32GB / 64GB storage options. Both variants allow further expansion using MicroSD card.
Coolpad Cool Play 7C specifications
- Dimensions: 149.7 x 70.6 x 8.65 mm / Weight: 171 grams
- Dual Nano SIM slots
- Fingerprint sensor (rear)
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat OS
- 5.5-inch 2.5D curved glass display with 1440 x 720 pixels resolution, 18:9 aspect ratio, multi-touch support
- 1.5GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6750 processor with Mali-T860 MP2 GPU
- 3GB / 4GB RAM
- 32GB / 64GB internal storage options, expandable using MicroSD card
- 5MP front camera
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, Auto Focus, 1080p video recording (Image suggests dual rear cameras)
- 2500 mAh battery with 5V/1A charger
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.1, GPS, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack
The Coolpad Cool Play 7C price starts at just 699 Yuan ($102 / Rs. 7240 approx.) and comes in Diamond Black, Ruby Red and Aurora Blue colors. Official sale of the phone will begin from September 4th at JD.com.