FiiO has launched its new M5 Hi-Res Audio Player in India. It is 6th player in its M Series lineup of FiiO Hi-Res Audio players.
It has has dual microphone design and uses cVc noise cancellation technology to give clear and nose free Bluetooth calls.
The FiiO M5 features in 1.54-inch display with 240 x 240 pixels resolution and supports gestures which are idea for tiny screens. Weighing less than 38 grams, it houses 550mAH battery inside.
The M5 is powered by Ingenic X1000E processor which not only delivers high performance but consumes lesser power. There is a high-performance AKM AK4377 DAC with support for native DSD.
The Audio Player also includes Qualcomm’s flagship Bluetooth CSR8675 chip which delivers superb quality sound. There is AX192, a dedicated multi-channel power management chip to ensure maximum sound quality.
FiiO M5 Specifications
- Dimensions: 45.3 x 42 x 13.97 mm
- Weight: 38 grams
- Screen: 1.54-inch touch-screen with 240 x 240 pixels resolution
- CPU: Ingenic X1000E
- DAC: AK4377
- USB DAC: Up to 384kHz – 32bit / DSD128
- Battery: 550mAh Lithium-Ion Polymer
- Charging time: about 2.5 Hours (DC 5V/2A charge)
- Standby time: about 22 days
- Battery life: about 10.5 hours usage (Using earphones) OR about 13.5 hours use (Using Bluetooth)
- Power Output: >42mW (16Ohms)
- Frequency Response: 5Hz – 90kHz (-3dB)
- Signal-to-noise Ratio: 118dB (A-Weighte)
- Output Impedance: <0.5Ω (32Ω Load)
- THD + N: <0.003% (1kHz/32Ω)
- Recommended drive loads: 16 ~ 100Ω
- Noise Floor: <2.5uV
- Bluetooth: Supports LDAC / HWA / aptX HD, aptX, SBC (all receive) / Transmit SBC / LDAC
- USB: Symetcial USB 2.0 Type-C connector
- Storage: MicroSD card up to 2TB supported