HIFIMAN, the leader in high fidelity personal audio, has launched its latest BW200 around-the-neck magnetic Bluetooth headphones in India.
The headphones are light weight, weighing in at just 65 grams. It has IPX4 water resistant rating and comes with magnetic earbuds for docking.
The HIFIMAN BW200 in-ear headphones uses Bluetooth V4.1 to connect with most Android and iOS devices. It has built-in microphone for answering calls. Its remote has buttons to answer calls, pause / play music or change volume.
Users can pair HIFIMAN BW200 with up to 8 Bluetooth compatible devices. Its in-ear buds have ergonomic design with tangle free wires for comfortable all day wearing. Company has also included extra pair of soft silicone eartips designed for snug fit and comfort.
The BW200 wireless earphones built-in Lithium-ion polymer battery has quick charge circuitry. It offers up to 12 hours of usage or 110 hours of standby time.
HIFIMAN BW200 Specifications
- Type: In-ear around-the-nec wireless stereo earphones with Magnetic earbuds for docking
- Weight: 65 grams
- IPX Ratings: IPX4
- Connectivity: Bluetooth V4.1 (Max 10 meters working distance)
- Profiles: HSP / HFP / A2DP / AVRCP
- Drivers: Bass driven dynamic drivers
- Operating Frequency: 2.4GHz to 2.48GHz
- Pairing: Up to 8 registered units
- Battery: Lithium-ion Polymer. Offers up to 12 hours of call or up to 11.5 hours of music or 110 hours standby
- Charging: 5V input, MicroUSB slot
- Compatibility: most Android and iOS devices
The HIFIMAN BW200 price is Rs. 1999 and comes in Black color. It is already available online at Amazon.in.