HiFuture has launched its latest Truly Wireless Earbuds called FlyBuds. Each earbuds weighs about 5 grams and comes with charging case. The earbuds also IPX5 rated for sweat and water resistance.
The HiFuture FlyBuds come with Touch Sensor control for easy access to music, calls or voice assistant. It is possible thanks to intuitive touch pad technology built-inside both earbuds.
The earbuds feature in Biological diaphragm which delivers superior soft and deep bass. It has RTL8763B Bluetooth chipset and offers range of 10 meters. It has Smart Magnetic pogo pins and includes smart on/off pairing (pairs automatically when taken out from charging case).
The HiFuture FlyBuds feature in 40mAh battery inside each bud which offers about 4 hours of usage. The 500mAh battery inside charging case offers a combined usage time of 20 hours. There is USB Type-C charging.
It has 45-degree angled nozzles extended by a small steam for nice seal and noise isolation. Its ergonomic design allows comfortable fitting. The case sports 3 LED indicators and a pairing button.
HiFuture FlyBuds specifications
- Dimensions / Weight:
- Earbuds: 38 x 18 x 23 mm / Weight: 5grams x 2
- Charging Case: 148 x 102 x 43 mm / Weight: 35grams
- Ratings: IPX5
- Earphone type: True Wireless Earbuds (TWS)
- Drivers: dynamic N42 Neodymium magnet
- Bluetooth Chipset: RTL8763B (supports BDR/EDR, BLE)
- Bluetooth Version: V5.0
- Bluetooth Profiles: HFP1.7, HSP1.2, A2DP1.3, AVRCP1.6, SPP1.2, PBAP1.0
- Bluetooth Range: 10 Meters (free space)
- Audio Decode: SBC / AAC / mSBC / MP3 / FLAC
- Speaker Diameter: 12mm ± 0.2mm
- Speaker Impedance: 32ohms ± 15% at 1KHz, Input at 0.126VRms
- Speaker Rated power: 5mW
- Microphone Sensitivity: -42 + 3dB
- Earbuds: 40mAh Li-Polymer
- Charging Case: 500mAh Li-Polymer
- Input Voltage: DC5V @ 500mA to 1A (charging case)
- Charging Port: Type-C
The HiFuture FlyBuds price is Rs. 2499 and comes in Matte Black, Flamingo Pink, Mint Green and Pearl White colors. It is already available in India at Amazon.in.