HiFuture, a brand focused on designing and creating premium personal audio devices has entered India with its premium earbuds called Future Buds. The earbuds are specially tuned by acclaimed sound engineers and beta tested by 1000 audiophiles across the world.
The HiFuture FutureBuds features in 4 mic integration technology and full-range sonic reproduction. It has Hi-Tech Neodymium Magnet inside which ensures maximum sensitivity.
The earbuds have subtle and elegant design and offers improved sonics and Bluetooth stability. It is possible thanks to its customized True Wireless Chip. Moreover, it has improved RF reception for even more stable signal and connectivity.
The Future Buds come with 4 mics and DSP technology allowing one to take binaural cases. It has auto-activation of environmental noise cancellation (ENC) and integrates Hall sensor and optical sensor in an extremely miniaturized format. Additionally, it has dual master earbuds and intelligent switch function.
The earbuds also have touch controls which allows one to play, pause, skip tracks or even answer or reject calls. You can even control music calls and access voice assistant using intuitive touchpad technology which is built inside both earbuds.
It has Type-C fast charging chip which offers about 3 hours of usage with 15 minutes of charging. A full charge offers about 6 hours of battery back up and sums up to 25 hours with case.
HiFuture FutureBuds Specifications
- Earphone Type: TWS Earbuds (Stereo Talk and Music)
- Bluetooth Version: V5.0 (Supports Bluetooth Role Switch)
- Bluetooth Chipset: BES2300
- Bluetooth Profile: HSP, HFP, A2DP, AVRCP, BLE
- Operating Range: 10 Meters
- Sensors: Optical and Triaxial Accelerometer
- Frequency Range: 2.4GHz – 2.48GHz
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20 KHz
- Driver: Dynamic 6mm, N40 Neodymium Magnet
- Speaker Impedance: 16Ω ±15%
- Rated Power: 2MW
- SPL: 105DB @ 1K
- THD+N: ≤5%, @ 200Hz ~3 KHz
- Sensitivity: 103dB (±3dB) @ 1 KHz, 126mV
- Battery: 55mAh in each Ear Bud + 500mAh Li-Po in Charging case
- Charging Port: Type-C (4.6~5.3V charging voltage)
- Talk time: Up to 5.5 hours + 20 hours with charging case
- Music Play time: up to 5.5 hours + 22 hours with charging case
- Standby time: up to 40 hours*
- Microphone: Dual MEMS Microphone (Left & Right)
- Mic Sensitivity: -42dB ±3dB (0dB=1V/Pa @ 1 KHz)
- Mic THD+N: ≤2%
- Ear Plugs: Hybrid Silicone Bullet Type (L/M/S sizes)
- Dimension: 43 x 16 x 22.2 mm (H x W x D) for Earbuds / 26.8 x 76.6 x 32.6 mm (H x W x D) for Charging case
- Water proof: IPX4 rated earbuds
The HiFuture Future Buds price is Rs. 6999 and comes in White and Black colors. It is already available online at Amazon.in.