HiFuture expands its wireless audio offering with the launch of HiFuture Olymbuds. The earbuds are IPX5 rated, making it water and sweat resistant. It is perfect for both indoor and outdoor activities.
It has Bluetooth V5.0 to connect with most Android and iOS smartphones. It has an operating range of 10 meters. Once connected, wearer can use Siri and Google Assistant on the HiFuture OlymBuds.
The earbuds makes use of dynamic N42 Neodymium magnet driver which delivers HiFi stereo sound with superior bass. The earbuds have full touch control thanks to its touch sensors on both earbuds. Users can play / pause music, control volumes, skip tracks or answer / reject calls.
The HiFuture Olymbuds makes use of high quality silicone in the earbuds for comfortable and secure fitting. Moreover, it is specially designed to fit Indian ears. Company is also offering 3 pairs of ear tips to make them fit even better.
Each earbuds offer about 6 hours of playback on single charge. Its charging case carries 500mAh battery which gives you combined playback time of 20 hours. The case can be charges with a MicroUSB port.
HiFuture Olymbuds specifications
- Dimensions: 23.94 x 24.32 x 18.15 mm (earbuds) / 68 x 38 x 33.2 mm (charging case
- Weight: 5.8 grams (per earbud) / 70 grams (including charging case)
- Water Resistant: IPX5
- Drivers: Dynamic N42 Neodymium magnet driver
- Frequency: 2.4Ghz – 2.48GHz
- Speaker Impedance: 32Ω ±15%
- Rated Power: 3mW
- Max SPL: 113dB @ 1kHz
- THD+N: ≤1% , @ 200Hz ~3KHz
- Sensitivity: 96dB (±3dB) @ 1 KHz, 126mV
- Bluetooth: Version 5.0, RealTeK8763 chipset
- Bluetooth Profiles: HSP, HFP, A2DP, AVRCP
- Support Decoder: SBC, AAC
- Operating Range: 10 Meter
- Battery: 50mAh (in each ear bud) / 500mAh (Charging case)
- Talk Time: Up to 6 hours + 20 Hours via Charging case
- Standby Time: Up to 20 days
- Charging Voltage: 5V for charging case
- Auto On/Off: Yes, via magnetic pogo pins
- Auto Pairing: Yes, when picked up from case, offers stereo talk