Huawei’s Honor Brand has introduced Honor 20 Lite smartphone in Europe. It is basically the same smartphone which was recently introduced in Russia as Honor 10i.
It has Hybrid Dual SIM slots and comes with rear facing fingerprint sensor. The device is 7.95mm thick and houses 3400 mAh battery. The battery is said to fully charge in 2.5 hours and delivers up to 22 hours of talk time or 633 hours of standby.
The Honor 20 Lite specs include 6.21-inch display with Full HD+ resolution. At its core is an octa-core Kirin 710 SoC with 4G RAM and 128GB ROM. There is a 32MP selfie camera while the back side sports 24MP + 8MP + 2MP shooters.
Honor 20 Lite Specifications
- Dimensions: 154.8 x 73.64 x 7.95 mm
- Weight: 164 grams
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM slots
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie with EMUI 9.0
- Biometric: Fingerprint Sensor (rear)
- Display: 6.21-inch LTPS LCD display with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 415ppi pixel density, multi-touch support
- Chipset: Octa-core (2.2GHz A73 x 4 + 1.7GHz A53 x 4) Kirin 710 Processor with ARM Mali-G51 GPU
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 128GB built-in storage, expandable up to 512GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 32MP with 1080p video recording, Beauty Selfie
- Rear cameras: 24MP (main) + 8MP (wide-angle) + 2MP (depth) triple shooters with LED flash, 1080p video capture
- Battery: 3400 mAh (typical)
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetoot V4.2, USB Type-B 2.0, GPS/GLONASS, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors: Proximity, Ambient Light, Digital Compass, Gravity
The Honor 20 Lite comes in Phantom Red and Phantom Blue colors. It is priced at €249 (US$ 279 approx.)