Honor is gearing up for the launch of Honor 8C smartphone in China. The handset already made its way at TENAA bearing model number BKK-AL00. Now, the handset (translated name – Glory Play 8C) has been listed at Vmall which has again confirmed all the specifications.
The Honor 8C specs include 6.26-inch multi-touch display with 1520 x 720 pixels resolution. It is powered by octa-core Snapdragon 632 SoC and comes with 4GB RAM. A fingerprint sensor is placed at the back for fast unlocking.
It has 32GB / 64GB storage options and allow further expansion up to 256GB as well. A dual camera setup consisting of 13MP and 2MP snappers are placed at the back. For selfies, there is an 8MP front facing camera. A 4000 mAh battery powers the hardware.
Honor 8C specifications
- Dimensions: 158.72 x 75.94 x 7.98 mm / Weight: 167.2 grams
- Android 8.1 Oreo with EMUI 8.2 on top
- Dual SIM support
- Fingerprint sensor (rear)
- 6.26-inch IPS LCD display (aluminosilicate glass) with 1520 x 720 pixels resolution, 70% NTSC color gamut (typical), 269ppi pixel density, 80.4% screen-to-body ratio, 10-point multi-touch
- 1.8GHz octa-core Snapdragon 632 mobile platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB / 64GB internal storage options, expandable up to 256GB using MicroSD card
- 8MP front camera with F/2.0 Aperture, Fixed Focus, Soft light flash
- 13MP (F/1.8 Aperture) + 2MP (F/2.4 Aperture) dual rear cameras with LED Flash, Auto Focus, 1080p video recording
- 4000 mAh (typical) / 3900 mAh (minimum) battery capacity with 5V / 2A fast charging (Fully charges in about 3 hours). Offers 33 hours of talk time or 33 days of standby
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.2 BLE/AptX, GPS, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Gravity sensor, Ambient Light sensor, Compass
The Honor 8C will come in Magic Night Falls, Aurora Blue and Light Platinum Gold colors. It will go official on October 11th.