HTC has announced a new Desire Series smartphone in Taiwan called HTC Desire 19s. It has multi-layered exquisite texture with light-like color transparency.
The mobile boots on Android Pie with HTC Sense and houses a fingerprint sensor at the back. It comes with 6.2-inch HD+ display with a notch.
The HTC Desire 19s features in 3850mAh battery which is 25% more than HTC Desire 12s. There is a 16MP front camera takes quality portraits. At the back side is a combination of 13MP + 5MP + 5MP shooters.
Other specs include 2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 SoC with 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM which is expandable. Most of connectivity options are supported as well.
HTC Desire 19s specifications
- Dimensions: 156.2 x 74.8 x 8.47 mm
- Weight: 170 grams
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie with HTC Sense
- SIM: Dual Nano SIM slots
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (rear)
- Display: 6.2-inch multi-touch display with 1520 x 720 pixels resolution, 19:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: 2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 (650MHz) GPU
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 32GB built-in, expandable using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 16MP with fixed focal length, F/2.0 Aperture, Automatic HDR
- Rear cameras: 13MP (F/1.85) + 5MP (118-degree wide-angle lens, F/2.2) + 5MP (depth, F/2.2) triple cameras with LED Flash
- Battery: 3850mAh (typical) / 3750mAh (minimum) with 5V/2A charging
- Battery: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, GPS/GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C, 3.5mm Audio jack
- Sensors: Ambient light, Proximity, Gravity, Compass
The HTC Desire 19s price is TW$ 5990 (US$ 195 / Rs. 14,100 approx.) and comes in Yashi Black and Free Blue colors. The smartphone is already available in Taiwan.