The Huawei Mate 20 X (5G) has been officially announced. It has specifications similar to non 5G Variant which was announced back in November 2018.
It will be priced at £999 and will land in UK in June. Pre-orders will start by end of this month. The smartphone will be available at EE, O2, Three, Vodafone along with select retailers like SKY, MPD and A1. It comes in Emerald Green color.
The Mate 20 X 5G, as the name suggests 5G Networks, supports both SA and NSA. One major thing noticeable is a reduce battery capacity, which is 4200 mAh. The non 5G Mate 20 X came with 5000mAh capacity.
Huawei Mate 20 X (5G) specifications
- Dimensions: 174.6 x 85.4 x 8.15mm
- Weight: 232 grams
- Rating: IP68 rated for water and dust resistance
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM slots (Nano + Nano / NM Card)
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie with EMUI 9.0
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor
- Display: 7.2-inch OLED display with 2244 x 1080 pixels resolution, 18.7:9 aspect ratio, 820nits brightness, DCI-P3 HDR color display
- Processor and GPU: octa-core (2.6GHz A77 x 2 + 1.92GHz A76 x 2 + 1.8GHz A55 x 4) Huawei Kirin 980 processor with ARM Mali-G76MP10 (720MHz) GPU
- Memory: 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 182GB storage, expandable up to 256GB using NM card
- Front camera: 24MP with F/2.0 Aperture
- Rear cameras: 40MP (F/1.8) + 20MP (Ultra wide angle, F/2.2) + 8MP (Telephoto, F/2.4). Supports Laser / phase / contrast focus, Huawei AI image stabilization
- Battery: 4200 mAh with 40W fast charging
- Connectivity: 5G (SA + NSA), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz) (Wave2), Bluetooth V5.0 LE, GPS (L1 and L5 dual band), USB Type-C (Gen1), NFC