Huawei’s Ghana division has just unveiled its first Android Oreo Go Edition smartphone called Y3 2018.
It has 5-inch screen and is powered by MediaTek MT6737M SoC. It has 1GB RAM, 8GB ROM (expandable) and houses a loudspeaker for enhanced audio. It has optimized F2Fs file system which brings less operation of data writing and increases phone’s life span.
The Huawei Y3 2018 specs include 2MP fixed focus selfie camera and 8MP auto focus shooter at the back. It hardware is juiced up by 2280 mAh battery.
Huawei Y3 2018 Specifications
- Models: CAG-L22 / CAG-L02 (FDD-LTE / TDD-LTE / WCDMA / GSM). CAG-L03 / CAG-L23 (FDD-LTE / WCDMA / GSM)
- Dimensions: 145.1 x 73.7 x 9.45 mm / Weight: 180 grams (with battery)
- Android 8.0 Oreo (Go Edition)
- 5-inch display with 854 x 480 pixels resolution, 16:9 aspect ratio
- Quad-Core 64-bit MediaTek MT6737M processor with ARM Mal-T720 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage space, expandable using MicroSD card slot
- 2MP front camera, fixed focus
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, Auto Focus, F/2.0 Aperture
- 2280 mAh battery
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.0 LE, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS/A-GPS
- Proximity, Light, G-Sensor
The Huawei Y3 2018 Android Oreo Go Edition phone comes in White, Grey and Gold colors. Pricing details were not revealed but considering the price of its competitors (Nokia, Asus, Alcated) it should not be more than US$ 100.