Huawei has officially unveiled its latest ‘Y Series’ smartphone called Y6 2019. It is cut down variant of Y6 Pro 2019 and comes with entry-level specs.
The Huawei Y6 2019 features in rear facing fingerprint sensor. It has 6.09-inch multi-touch display with HD+ resolution and 87% screen-to-body ratio. It is powered by quad-core MediaTek Helio A22 SoC and 2GB RAM.
The smartphone packs in 32GB storage and allows further expansion. It has 8MP fixed focus selfie camera along with a single 13MP Auto Focus shooter at the back with LED flash. A 3020 mAh battery powers the hardware.
Huawei Y6 2019 Specifications
- Dimensions: 156.28 x 73.5 x 8.0 mm
- Weight: 150 grams
- Unlocking: Fingerprint sensor (rear)
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie OS with EMUI 9.0
- Display: 6.09-inch 2.5D curved glass display with 1560 x 720 pixels resolution, multi-touch support, 87% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: Quad-core MediaTek Helio A22 (MT6761) processor with IMG PowerVR GPU
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 32GB built-in, Expandable up to 512GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 8MP with Selfie Toning Flash 2.0, Fixed focus
- Rear camera: 13MP with LED Flash, F/1.7 Aperture, Auto Focus
- Battery: 3020 mAh (typical)
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.2, GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS, MicroUSB V2.0, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors: Proximity, Ambient Light, Gravity, SAR sensors
The Huawei Y6 (2019) comes in Sapphire Blue, Amber Brown and Midnight Black colors. Pricing and availability details are not known.