The phone is 8.0 mm thick and houses a 3020mAh typical battery inside. It has 6.09-inch display with dew-drop not boasts and impressive 87% screen-to-body ratio.
Internal hardware makes up of 2GHz quad-core Mediatek helio A22 SoC and is paired with 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM. An 8MP fixed focus camera sits at the front while a 13MP auto focus camera is placed at the back.
Huawei Y6 Pro 2019 Specifications
- Dimensions: 156.28 x 73.5 x 8.0 mm
- Weight: 150 Grams
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie with EMUI 9.0
- SIM: dual SIM Support
- Display: 6.09-inch multi-touch display with 1560 x 720 pixels resolution, 282ppi pixel density, 87% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: 2GHz quad-core MediaTek Helio A22 (MT6761) processor with IMG PowerVR GE8300 GPU
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 32GB built-in, expandable up to 512GB using MicroSD card
- Front Camera: 8MP with selfie Toning Flash 2.0, Fixed Focus, Low light face unlock
- Rear Camera: 13MP with LED Flash, F/1.8 Aperture, Auto Focus
- Battery: 3020 mAh (typical)
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.2, GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS, MicroUSB V2.0, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors: Proximity, SAR, Gravity, Ambient Light
The Huawei Y6 Pro 2019 price is PHP 6990 (US$ 135 / €120 / Rs. 9480 approx.) and comes in Midnight Black and Sapphire Blue colors. The mobile will be up for pre-order starting February 18th and will start selling from February 23rd.