Huawei has unveiled its latest budget smartphone in Philippines called Y6 Pro 2019. It will compete against the likes of Redmi Go and Realme C1.
The phone is 8.0 mm thick and houses a 3020mAh typical battery inside. It has 6.09-inch display with dew-drop not boasts and impressive 87% screen-to-body ratio.
Internal hardware makes up of 2GHz quad-core Mediatek helio A22 SoC and is paired with 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM. An 8MP fixed focus camera sits at the front while a 13MP auto focus camera is placed at the back.
Huawei Y6 Pro 2019 Specifications
- Dimensions: 156.28 x 73.5 x 8.0 mm
- Weight: 150 Grams
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie with EMUI 9.0
- SIM: dual SIM Support
- Display: 6.09-inch multi-touch display with 1560 x 720 pixels resolution, 282ppi pixel density, 87% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: 2GHz quad-core MediaTek Helio A22 (MT6761) processor with IMG PowerVR GE8300 GPU
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 32GB built-in, expandable up to 512GB using MicroSD card
- Front Camera: 8MP with selfie Toning Flash 2.0, Fixed Focus, Low light face unlock
- Rear Camera: 13MP with LED Flash, F/1.8 Aperture, Auto Focus
- Battery: 3020 mAh (typical)
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.2, GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS, MicroUSB V2.0, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors: Proximity, SAR, Gravity, Ambient Light
The Huawei Y6 Pro 2019 price is PHP 6990 (US$ 135 / €120 / Rs. 9480 approx.) and comes in Midnight Black and Sapphire Blue colors. The mobile will be up for pre-order starting February 18th and will start selling from February 23rd.
Source: Huawei Via: Yugatech