Huawei, after launching Y9 2019 smartphone in January has now introduced Y9 Prime 2019 smartphone. The device is very much similar to recently launched P Smart Z.
The Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 comes in three models – STK-L21, STK-L22 and STK-LX3. The phone runs on Android 9.0 Pie with EMUI 9.0 top. The mobile comes with dedicated dual SIM slots and MicroSD card slot.
The phone specs include 6.59-inch multi-touch screen with Full HD+ resolution at 19.5:9 aspect ratio. It is powered by octa-core Kirin 710 Soc and comes with 4GB RAM and 64GB / 128GB storage options.
In terms of optics there is 16MP selfie camera which placed under pop-up module. At the back side is 16MP, 8MP and 2MP triple camera setup. A 4000mAh typical battery powers the hardware.
Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 Specifications
- Models: STK-L21 / STK-LX3 / STK-L22
- Dimensions: 163.5 x 77.3 x 8.8 mm
- Weight: 196.8 grams (including battery)
- SIM: Dual Nano SIM slots
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (rear)
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie with EMUI 9.0
- Display: 6.59-inch LCD (LTPS) display with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 391ppi pixel density, multi-touch support
- Chipset: Octa-core (2.2GHz A73 x 4 + 1.7GHz Cortex-A53) Kirin 710 processor with ARM Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB/ 128GB storage options, Expandable up to 512GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 16MP (fixed focus) Pop-up
- Rear cameras: 16MP (main) + 8MP (ultra-wide angle) + 2MP (depth) triple shooters with LED flash
- Battery: 4000mAh (typical)
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, USB Type-C, GPS/GLONASS, 3.5mm Audio Jack
The Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 128GB variant price is 969 Saudi Riyal (US$ 260 / Rs. 18,180 approx.) and is already up for pre-order in Middle East. It comes in Sapphire Blue, Emerald Green and Midnight Black colors. The mobile starts shipping from May 23, 2019.