It is 7.9mm thick, houses a rear mounted fingerprint sensor and is powered by a 4000mAh battery. The mobile sports a 3D crystal feather glass design at back and houses dual SIM slots with Dual 4G VoLTE.
The Infinix S5 Lite specs include 6.6-inch HD+ display with 20:9 aspect ratio and boasts 90.5% screen-to-body ratio. It comes with an octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 SoC.
Company has launched 4GB RAM with 64GB storage variant in India. It has an 8MP in-screen selfie camera with AI capabilities. At the back side are 16MP, 2MP and VGA triple shooters with quad-LED Flash.
Infinix S5 Lite Specifications
- Dimensions: 164 x 76 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: 178 grams
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (rear), Face unlock
- SIM: Dual Nano Slots
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie with XOS 5.5 UI
- Display: 6.6-inch Super Cinema 2.5D Glass display with 1600 x 720 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 480nits brightness, 90.5% NTSC, 90.5% screen-to-body ratio, multi-touch support
- Chipset: 2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 processor with PowerVR GE8320 GPU (650MHz)
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB built-in, expandable up to 128GB using MicroSD cad
- Front camera: 8MP (in-display camera) AI camera with F/2.0 Aperture, 4-in-1 super pixel technology, AI 3D Face beauty
- Rear cameras: 16MP (F/1.8, 5P lens, AF) + 2MP (Depth) + VGA AI Lens Triple rear cameras with quad-LED flash, 1080p video recording
- Battery: 4000mAh with Xcharge. Offers 50 hours talk time or 32 days of standby
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors: G-Sensor, E-Compass, Gyroscope, Proximity
The Infinix S5 Lite price is Rs. 7999 and comes in Midnight Black, Violet and Quetzal Hazel colors. It will go on sale in India from November 22.