Earlier this month, iQOO unveiled Z5 5G smartphone in China. Today, company has officially launched this mobile phone in India.
It has 6.7-inch multi-touch LCD display with FHD+ resolution, DC dimming, HDR10 and delivers 100% DCI-P3 colors. It has octa-core Snapdragon 778G chipset and has 8GB /12GB LPDDR5 RAM options. Depending on model, it has 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage space.
The Z5 5G has 28837mm² VC cooling which can reduce core temperature by up to 12-degrees C. It has Z-axis Linear motor for 4D vibrations. For enhanced audio, mobile houses stereo speakers and 3.5mm audio jack that delivers Hi-Res Audio.
The iQOO Z5 5G specs include 5000mAh battery with 44W fast charging. It has 16MP front camera while the back side includes 64MP Main, 8MP Ultra-wide and 2MP macro lens. A LED Flash is present at back.
The mobile features a dual SIM connectivity with 5G / Dual 4G VoLTE support. It has side mounted fingerprint sensor and runs on Android 11 based Funtouch OS 12.
iQOO Z5 5G specifications
- Dimensions: 164.70 x 76.68 x 8.48 – 8.53 mm (depending on model)
- Weight: 193 – 195 grams (depending on model)
- SIM: Dual Nano slots
- Operating System: Android 11 with Funtouch OS 12
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (side), Face Wake facial recognition
- Display: 6.67-inch LCD display with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, up to 120Hz refresh rate, up to 240Hz touch sampling rate, 395pp pixel density, up to 650nits brightness, 1500:1 (typ) contrast ratio, P3 color gamut, HDR10 support, DC dimming, 91.36% screen-to-body ratio, TUV Rheinland low blue light certification
- Chipset: Octa-core Snapdragon 778G mobile platform with Adreno 642L GPU
- RAM and storage:
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Front camera: 16MP with F/2.45 Aperture
- Rear cameras: Triple cameras with LED Flash
- 64MP main with Samsung GW3 sensor, F/1.79 Aperture, 10X digital zoom
- 8MP with 119-degree ultra-wide lens, F/2.2 Aperture
- 2MP macro lens with F/2.4 Aperture
- Battery: 5000mAh (typical) / 4900mAh (minimum) with 44W fast charging
- Connectivity: 5G (SA/NSA) / Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.2, USB Type-C, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/Galileo/QZSS
- Audio: 3.5mm audio jack, Hi Res audio, stereo speakers
- Sensors: Gravity, Light, Proximity, Gyro, E-Compass
The iQOO Z5 5G 8GB/128GB model is priced at Rs. 23,990 while its top-end 12GB/256GB version costs Rs. 26,990. It comes in Mystic Space and Arctic Dawn colors.
The smartphone will go on sale in India at Amazon.in and iQOO.com starting October 3rd. ICICI Bank Debit/Credit card users can get flat Rs. 1500 off and EMI options. Other launch offers on Z5 5G include no cost EMI up to 9 months, 6 months free screen replacement and flat Rs. 1500 off with Amazon coupons.