Lenovo has officially unveiled its latest Tab M10 REL tablet in India. It boots on Android Pie OS and sports 10.1-inch FHD display.
Under the hood is an octa-core Snapdragon 450 SoC with 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM which is further expandable using MicroSD card. A 7000mAh battery is included which is claimed to offer about 12 hours of play time.
The Lenovo Tab M10 REL Specs include 5MP fixed focus camera at the front coupled with 8MP auto focus shooter at the back with LED Flash.
Lenovo Tab M10 REL Tablet Specifications
- Model Number: ZA4Y0079IN
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie
- SIM: No (Wi-Fi only)
- Display: 10.1-inch multi-touch LCD Backlit display with 1920 x 1200 pixels resolution, 320nits brightness, 70% color gamut
- Chipset: 1.8GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 Mobile platform
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 32GB built-in, expandable up to 128GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 5MP (fixed focus)
- Rear camera: 8MP with LED Flash, Auto Focus
- Battery: 7000mAh built-in. offers about 12 hours of playback
- Audio: Dual front facing speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi Display, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V4.2, MicroUSB V2.0
The Lenovo Tab M10 REL price is Rs. 13,990 and is up for order at Flipkart. There a 4G LTE version as well but with slightly different specs sheet.