LG first unveiled its K42 smartphone back in September last year. Now, company has launched this mobile in India.
The device is powered by octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 processor and has 3GB RAM and 64GB built-in storage space. The device offers MIL STD 810-G grade durability and comes with dual SIM connectivity.
The LG K42 specs include 6.6-inch HD+ FullVision display with 20:9 aspect ratio. It has a side mounted fingerprint sensor and runs on Android 10 OS. The cellphone also sports a dedicated Google Assistant button (with other functions on dual press).
The optics are handled by an 8MP front camera coupled with 13MP (main) + 5MP (wide-angle) + 2MP (macro) + 2MP (depth) shooters at the back with LED flash.
LG K42 Specifications
- Dimensions: 165 x 76.7 x 8.4 mm
- Weight: 182 Grams
- Operating System: Android 10 with LG UX
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (side)
- SIM: Dual Slots
- Durability: MIL-STD-810G compliant
- Display: 6.6-inch punch-hole screen with 1600 x 720 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, multi-touch support
- Chipset: 2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) processor with PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 64GB built-in, Expandable using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 8MP
- Rear cameras: Quad-rear cameras with LED Flash
- 13MP main
- 5MP 115° super-wide angle
- 2MP Macro
- 2MP depth
- Battery: 4000mAh
- Audio: LG 3D sound Engine, DTS:X3D
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V5.0, USB Type-C, GPS, 3.5mm Audio Jack
The LG K42 price in India is set at Rs. 10,990 and comes Green and Grey colors. It will go on sale at Flipkart from January 26th.