LG along with V40 ThinQ has also introduced company’s latest Hybrid Smartwatch called LG Watch W7. The wearable combines mechanical movement with digital functionalities.
The LG Watch W7 is specially designed for customers who value the look of a traditional analog timepiece but desire the convenient functionalities of a connected smartwatch. It is developed in partnership with Soprod SA of Switzerland.
It also LG’s first smartwatch to run on new Wear OS by Google platform. The Watch W7 features in high precision quartz movement and physical watch hands wrapped in inside stainless steel body. Moreover is compatible with standard 22mm watch bands.
The LG Watch W7 sports 1.2-inch LCD display and is powered by Snapdragon Wear 2100 platform. It has 240mAh battery which offers battery backup up to 2 days or 3-4 days in analog-only mode. In mechanica watch only mode (Smart features disabled), the watch can operate for up to 100 days.
LG Watch W7 Specifications
- Dimensions: 44.5 x 45.4 x 12.9 mm / Weight: 79.5 grams
- Wear OS by Google
- IP68 rated for water and dust resitance
- 1.2-inch LCD display with 360 x 360 pixels resolution, 300ppi pixel density
- Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 2100 Platform
- 768MB LPDDR3 RAM
- 4GB eMMC storage
- 240 mAh battery
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth V4.2 BLE, USB Type-C 2.0
- Quartz Movement, 9-Axis / Pressure sensor
- Altimeter, barometer, stopwatch, timer and compass
The LG Watch W7 will come in Cloud Silver colors. Pricing and Release date will be announced locally at the time of availability.