After LG X4+, LG expands its ‘X Series’ smartphone lineup with its latest smartphone called LG X4 (LM-X410S). The handset has been announced for Korean Markets.
The mobile also supports HD DMB Mobile TV. It runs on Android 7.1.2 Nougat OS and comes with rear mounted fingerprint sensor. It also supports LG Pay which is company’s very own payment solution.
The LG X4 specs include 5.3-inch 720p display and is powered by Snapdragon 425 Mobile Platform. It has 2GB RAM, 16GB ROM and allows further expansion.
Other features include 5MP front and 8MP rear cameras. The hardware is juiced up by 3000mAh battery. Most of the connectivity options including 4G LTE is supported as well.
- Dimensions: 148.6 x 75.1 x 8.6 mm / Weight: 164 Grams
- Android 7.1.2 Nougat OS
- Fingerprint sensor (rear) with LG Pay support
- 5.3-inch IPS Display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, 277ppi pixel density, supports multi-touch
- 1.4GHz quad-core Cortex-A53 Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 64-bit Mobile Platform with Adreno 308 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 16GB eMMC storage space, expandable up to 2TB using MicroSD card
- 5MP front camera
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, Auto Focus
- 3000 mAh Battery capacity
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.2 BLE, USB Type-B, NFC, FM Radio, HD DMB TV, 3.5mm Audio Jack
The LG X4 is priced at 297,000 Won (US$ 273 / Rs. 17,790 approx.) and comes in Black and Gold colors. The handset is already available in Korea at SKT, KT and LGU+.