Xiaomi has officially unveiled its latest Mi Outdoor Bluetooth speaker in India. It has IPX5 rated water resistant design and uses Bluetooth V5.0 to connect with Android and iOS devices.
The speaker is exclusively made in India. Its speaker delivers 5W powerful output for clear, rich and punchy bass. Its Diaphragm is made up of Canadian long fiber pup vibration film, which restrains the vibration and makes the sound more natural and clear.
The Mi Outdoor Bluetooth speaker features in a built-in passive radiator for enhanced low-frequency sound. Users can also access to voice assistant simply with a press of a button. Its 2000mAh battery delivers 20 hours continuous music playback.
Users can not only stream music but also answer or end calls thanks to its built-in microphone. It has palm sized compact form factor (with loop strip) which makes it easy to carry.
Xiaomi Mi Outdoor Bluetooth speaker specifications
- Model: XMYX03WM
- Compatibility: Android and iOS
- Ratings: IPX5 Water resistant design
- Bluetooth: V5.0 Dual Mode
- Maximum output 5W
- S.P.L: 115DB
- Frequency Band: 2400MHz – 2480MHz
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20KHz
- Battery: 2000mAh, offers up to 20 hours of non-stop music
- Voltage: 1.0V- 10V (DC)
- Microphone: Yes, built-in high sensitive and high signal-to-noise ratio microphone
- Other features: Works with voice assistant (button), Mini and Light, Dynamic Sound Effect, Aux port
The Xiaomi Mi Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker price is Rs. 1399 and comes in Black color. It is already available at company’s official site.