The Motorola Moto G42 comes with two SIM slots and supports 4G VoLTE only. It is powered by Android 12 OS out of the box. The handset sports a fingerprint sensor for added security.
The specifications of Moto G42 include a 6.4-inch gOLED screen that gives FHD+ resolution and 60Hz refresh rate. Powering inside is an octa-core Snapdragon 680 mobile platform.
The SoC is paired with 4GB RAM and supports RAM Boost tech. It has 128GB built-in storage space and supports further expansion with MicroSD card. A 16MP camera is placed at the front. At the back side has combo of 50MP main, 8MP hybrid ultra-wide depth sensor and 2MP macro shooter.
The Moto G42 feature in a 5000mAh battery and supports 20W TurboPower fast charging. It has support for NFC as well.
Moto G42 specs
- Dimensions: 160.4 x 73.5 x 7.99 mm
- Weight: 174.5 grams
- SIM: Dual Nano slots
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor
- Operating System: Android 12 with MyUX
- Display: 6.4-inch gOLED screen with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution, 60Hz refresh rate, multi-touch support
- Chipset: Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 mobile platform with Adreno 610 GPU
- RAM: 4GB + RAM boost
- Storage: 128GB built-in, expandable using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 16MP with 82° FOV lens, F/2.4 Aperture, 1080p at 30fps
- Rear cameras: Triple cameras with LED Flash, 1080p video
- 50MP main with 74° FOV, F/1.8 Aperture, 8X digital zoom, AF
- 8MP Ultra-wide hybrid depth sensor with 118° FOV lens, F/2.2 Aperture
- 2MP macro lens with 78° FOV, F/2.4 Aperture
- Battery: 5000mAh with 20W TurboPower fast charging
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, USB Type-C, GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS/Galileo/LTEPP/SUPL, 3.5mm audio jack, NFC
- Audio: Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient Light, Gyroscope, Compass
The Moto G42 comes in Blue and Rose colors. Pricing and exact dates of availability were not revealed by company.