Motorola has officially launches its latest 4G Tablet in India called Moto Tab G70 LTE. It comes in a single Cyber Teal color option.
The Moto Tab G70 offers a IP52 splash resistant rating. The tablet measures 258.4 x 163 x 7.5 mm and weighs 490 grams. It is powered by Android 11 OS and includes a quad-speakers with Dolby Atmos. It has dual microphones with Smart Voice DSP.
The Motorola Tab G70 LTE feature a 11-inch LCD display that delivers 2000 x 1200 pixels resolution and comes with eye protection certification from TUV. Additionally, Motorola has confirmed Widevine L1 certification for HD playback at Netflix, Amazon and other streaming apps.
It has an octa-core MediaTek Helio G90T processor and houses 4GB RAM with 64GB storage space. The tablet includes a microSD card slot for further expansion up to 1TB.
The Moto Tab G70 specs include an 8MP front camera coupled with 13MP auto focus shooter at back. It has a 7700mAh battery and supports 20W quick charge fast charging. It is rated to offer up to 12 hours of video playback.
Motorola Moto Tab G70 LTE Specifications
- Dimensions: 258.4 x 163 x 7.5 mm
- Weight: 500 grams
- Operating System: Android 11
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor
- Display: 11-inch IPS screen with 2000 x 1200 pixels resolution, 400nits brightness, multi-touch support
- Chipset: Octa-core MediaTek Helio G90T processor with ARM Mali-G76 MP4 GPU
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB built-in (54GB user available), expandable using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 8MP with 78-degree FOV, F/2.0 Aperture, 1080p at 30fps, face recognition
- Rear camera: 13MP with 80-degree FOV, F/2.2 Aperture, 6X digital zoom, Auto Focus, LED flash
- Battery: 7700mAh with 20W TurboPower fast charging
- Connectivity: 4G LTE (Data only), Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.2, USB Type-C, GPS/GLONASS
- Sensors: Acceleromter, Gyroscope, Ambient Light, TOF, SAR, Hall
The Moto Tab G70 LTE is priced in India at Rs. 21999. It is up for pre-order starting January 18th (today). ICICI bank credit / debit card holders can avail up to 10% discount during Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale, that will last till January 22nd.