Motorola has officially launched Moto E (2020) smartphone in US markets. It has rear facing fingerprint sensor and sports a water repellent design for fast unlocking.
Powered by Android 10 OS, the Moto E 2020 sports 6.24-inch MaxVision display with 85.4% screen-to-body ratio and HD+ resolution at 19.9 aspect ratio.
Under the hood is octa-core Snapdragon 632 SoC with 2GB RAM and 32GB ROM, which is expandable using microSD card. There is a 3550mAh battery which gives about 2 days of usage.
The Moto E 2020 specs include 5MP front camera with 1080p video recording support. At the back side are dual cameras of 13MP (main) and 2MP (depth) shooters.
Moto E (2020) specifications
- Dimensions: 159.77 x 76.56 x 8.65mm
- Weigh: 185 grams
- Water protection: Water repellent design
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (rear)
- Operating System: Android 10
- SIM: Hybrid Dual Nano slots
- Display: 6.24-inch Max Vision IPS LCD display with 1520 x 720 pixels resolution, 19:9 aspect ratio, 271ppi pixel density, 85.4% (AA-TP) screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: Octa-core Snapdragon 632 mobile platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 32GB built-in, expandable up to 512GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 5MP with F/2.0 Aperture, 1.12um pixel size, 1080p at 30fps
- Rear cameras: Dual rear cameras with LED Flash1080p video recording at 60fps
- 13MP main with F/2.0 Aperture, 1.12um pixel size, PDAF
- 2MP depth sensor with F/2.2 Aperture, 1.75um pixel size
- Battery: 3550mAh with 5W rapid charging. Offers about 2 days of battery life
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V4.2, GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS/LTEPP/SUPL/Galileo
- Audio: Smart PA / Bottom ported speakers, dual microphones, 3.5mm audio jack
- Sensors: Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient Light sensor, Sar sensor, e-Compass
The Motorola Moto E (2020) price is $149.99 and comes in Midnight Blue colors. It is already up for order in US. Company has also announced Moto G Fast smartphone along with it.